Two Dead due to Dirty Hot Tub

A retailer has been given a £1 million fine after two visitors to its store contracted Legionnaires’ disease and were killed, whilst many more became sick.
How did this happen and what should the firm have done differently?

Legionnaires’ disease was contracted by 21 visitors, two of whom died, due to a hot tub on display not being maintained as it should have been.
If you have one, you must implement a detailed cleaning and maintenance regime.

For advise in regards the above, please contact us on 01670 544034/07831302235 or email us at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.